U. of Minnesota
St. Paul, MN
STC-UMN is a community of students and faculty dedicated to advancing the arts and sciences of technical communication.
The mission of the STC-UMN Student Chapter has five components:
- To enhance the professionalism of its members through interaction with fellow students and the professional technical communication community.
- To provide relevant resources, information, and support to its members.
- To explore new methods, technologies, and applications in the technical communication field.
- To provide forums for recognition of members and awards for exemplary work.
- To bridge the academic and professional world of technical communication.
- Name: Barb Horvath
- Phone: +1 (651) 483-8375