BoK Task Force
- To develop and implement a single knowledge source that concentrates and delivers all that is technical communication – in short, a Technical Communication Body of Knowledge (TCBoK).
- To ensure that STC is perceived as the prestigious organization in the TC field
- To provide member value, both directly as a resource for our members and indirectly as a resource for the general public that demonstrates our leadership of the field.
- To create a revenue stream from the valuable intellectual property that exists within STC publications and task force original content.
- To deliver Version 1.0 of the TCBOK by December 2010.
- Wiki Manager: Caroline Jarrett
- Secretary: Jack Molisani
- Active Committee Members: Ginny Redish, Ant Davey, Mollye Barrett, Joel Kline, Rob Hanna, David Dayton, Deanne Levander, Annette Reilly, Sally Spahn
- Advisors: Thomas Barker, Mark Clifford, Nancy Coppola, Mark Hanigan, Ann Jennings, Larry Kunz, Alice Preston
- Certification Liaison: Steve Jong
Criteria for Success
- Officially open and operational in 2011-2012.