- Jay R. Gould (Tharon Howard)
- Ken Rainey (Ann Blakeslee)
- Frank R. Smith
- Associat Fellow (Brian Lindgren)
- Fellow (Larry Knunz)
- Honorary Fellow (Todd DeLuca)
- Sigma Tau Chi/Alpha Sigma honor societies (Russel Hirst)
- Community Recognitions
- Community Achievement and Pacesetter Awards (MaryKay Grueneberg)
- Distinguished Service Community Awards (Adam Evans)
- Molly Jin
- Kit Brown-Hoekstra
- To encourage excellence in the practice of technical communication and in service to STC.
- Recruit members of evaluation panels.
- Review criteria and procedures.
- Submit nominations to the board of directors.
- Brian Lindgren (chair)
- De Murr
- Carolyn Watt
- Thea Teich
- Larry Kunz (chair)
- John Hedtke
- Phylise Banner
- Tharon Howard (chair)
- Kirk St. Amant
- Thomas Barker
- Ann M. Blakeslee (chair)
- Patricia Egan
- Michael Albers
- Jan Uljin (chair)
- Michelle Corbin
- Luc Desnoyers
Honorary Fellow Nominating Chair
- Todd DeLuca (chair)
- Bernard Aschwanden
Sigma Tau Chi/Alpha Sigma Honor Societies
- Russel Hirst (chair)
Community Achievement Awards and Pacesetter Awards Committee
- MaryKay Grueneberg
- Jamye Sagan
- Mak Pandit
- Maryann Bowen
Distinguished Community Service Awards
- Adam Evans (chair)
- Cheryl Landes
- Linda Urban
Criteria for Success
- Criteria and procedures reviewed by September.
- Nominations presented on time to the STC Board in accordance with well-defined standards upon which those nominations are based.
- Nomination process and results publicized in such a way as to encourage similar achievements by others.
- Honorees recognized at the Summit.