- Jay R. Gould (Thomas Barker)
- Ken Rainey (George Hayhoe)
- Frank R. Smith (Tom Warren)
- Associate Fellow (Linda Oestreich)
- Fellow (Mary Wise)
- Honorary Fellow (Phylise Banner)
- Sigma Tau Chi/Alpha Sigma honor societies (David Dayton)
- Marion Norby Scholarship (Scott DeLoach)
- Community Recognitions (Tom Barnett)
- Community Achievement Awards (Dale Erickson)
- Distinguished Service Community Awards (Chris Hester)
- Pacesetter Awards (Tom Barnett)
- Lloyd Tucker (Society)
- Steve Skojec (Community)
- Nicky Bleiel
- To encourage excellence in the practice of technical communication and in service to STC.
- Recruit members of evaluation panels.
- Review criteria and procedures.
- Submit nominations to the board of directors.
- Linda Oestreich (chair)
- John Hedtke
- De Murr
- Martha Sippel
- Pam Ecker
- Mary Wise (chair)
- Mary Sippel
- Judy Glick-Smith
- Thomas Barker (chair)
- Sonya Borton
- Maurice Maryanow
- George Hayhow (chair)
- Carol Barnum
- Ann-Marie Grissino
- Daniel Portwood
- Judith Ramey
Frank R. Smith
- Tom Warren (chair)
- Jeff Hibbard
Honorary Fellow Nominating Chair
- Phylise Banner (chair)
- Alyssa Fox
- Paul Mueller
Sigma Tau Chi/Alpha Sigma Honor Societies
- Pam Brewer (chair)
Marion Norby Scholarship
- Scott DeLoach
Community Achievement Awards Committee
- Thomas Barnett
- Karen Lane
- Garrett Romaine
- Mary Jo Stark
- Mary Wise
Distinguished Community Service Awards
- Chris Hester
- Thomas Barnett (chair)
Criteria for Success
- Committee members filled by July 2010.
- Criteria and procedures reviewed by September 2010.
- Nominations presented on time to the STC Board in accordance with well-defined standards upon which those nominations are based.
- Nomination process and results publicized in such a way as to encourage similar achievements by others.