The 2013 Summit takes place 5-8 May 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia. There will be over 80 sessions, organized by ten tracks, with networking, further education opportunities, and more.
- More advanced sessions are identified as Institutes
- Registration includes two receptions plus morning and afternoon refreshment breaks (Honors Banquet and closing lunch are optional fees)
- SUMMIT@aClick is included in your registration fee
- Conference begins Sunday evening (5 May) with a general session and reception in Expo Hall
- SIG networking events
- Preconference events include certificate sessions and workshop/tutorial sessions (optional fee required)
- Hotel room rates to be announced.