About the Certification Commission
STC Certification Commission
c/o 9401 Lee Highway, Suite 300
Fairfax, VA 22031
The STC Certification Commission is an independent organization incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA, under Section 501c(6) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. It offers the CPTC credential as an impartial, third-party organization.
The commissioners of the STC Certification Commission are:
- Steven Jong (Chairman)
- Rob Hanna (Vice Chairman)
- Charles Fisher (Treasurer)
- Stephen Murphy (Secretary)
- Saul Carliner
- Karen Baranich (STC delegate)
- Currently vacant (STC CEO and ex officio member)
Commissioners serve without compensation. The commissioners’ current terms expire in May 2013.