Graphics and Audio for More Engaging Presentations
The right sounds and graphics can make your presentations more engaging and effective. In this webinar you’ll learn how to find, edit, and use photos, clip art, and audio to enhance your content, and build your own fast-access media library along the way.
- Sources for audio and graphics
- Differences between media file types
- Quick ways to record and edit audio
- How to edit clip art
- How to optimize your narration and soundtrack
- How the right multimedia can boost learning
- Creative ways to make custom slide templates
- Tricks for easy graphics animation
Join us for this webinar and find out how sights and sounds can take your presentations to the top!