- STC Berkeley: Topic-based Authoring class
- TC Camp (an "unconference") is going to be January 25, 2014, in Santa Clara
Has anything replaced MS HTML Help?
Last replied by Fei Min L. Lorente
Last replied by Monica Hacopian
- Expose Yourself Online — Part II: Social Media
- Expose Yourself Online — Part I: Digital Communications
- STC Online Communications Survey
- STC Leadership Resources page is updated!
Deleting this group on Monday, 30 September 2013
Started by Rachel Houghton.
- Touchstone 2013-14 Starting Soon
2013 Chicago Chapter Call for Entries
Last replied by Richard Mateosian
Last replied by Michelle Edwards
- Bridging the Gap Between DITA and Customer Experience: An Insightful Roundtable Series
- SFSU Technical Writing student looking for assistance on project about remote usability testing
Translation in Technical Writing
Started by JS.
- Rough Drafts are looking for a sponsor
Community Awards Logo Location?
Last replied by Ben Woelk
Multi-screen Content Authoring with Joe Welinske: STC Carolina Webinar
Started by Andrea J. Wenger.
Ragged Left is hot off the press!
Started by Gwendolynne Barr.
Looking for liability insurance
Last replied by Joyce Gibbs
Define standards of professional technical communication deliverables and recognize achievement against those standards.
Created on: Wednesday, 02 February 2011
9 Members 0 Discussions 0 Wall Posts
Editorial Advisory Board (Technical Communication Journal) Committee group.
Created on: Thursday, 24 March 2011
1 Member 0 Discussions 0 Wall Posts
This group is a place to share resources and ask questions related to the June 15, 2011 webinar: Personality differences can lead to misunderstanding, which can lead to conflict. For instance, Thinking types prefer directness, while Feeling types prefer tact. This presentation will explore how an understanding of personality types can help workplace teams turn differences from liabilities into assets.
Created on: Wednesday, 15 June 2011
15 Members 0 Discussions 3 Wall Posts