ABOUT THE PRESENTATION:
There’s been a lot of talk about taking technical communication social, but what’s in it for you?
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
· How social collaboration enhances customer satisfaction.
· How user-added content supplements your documentation.
· How user-added content saves you time and money.
· How to incorporate user-added content into your workflow.
· How tracking user activity helps you create more useful documentation.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Jennifer White, a Product Evangelist at MadCap Software, has over 15 years of experience in writing, broadcasting, public speaking, marketing and social media management. Jennifer has also served as a social medial manager, blogger, on-air host, writer and content provider for CBS Radio and Fox TV.
STC-SF meetings are currently being held at Hub SoMa, 901 Mission St between 5th and 6th Streets.