Associate Fellows Committee
- Nancy Larbi
- George Hayhoe
- Esa Moyna
- Miles Kimball
- Timothy Esposito
- The Associate Fellows Committee thoroughly reviews the applications of those who apply for Associate Fellow, reaches consensus on which applicants meet all the qualifications for the rank of STC Associate Fellow, and recommends those applicants to the Board. The Committee also works to promote and publicize this honor.
- Set appropriate timeline for Committee activities annually.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Review 100% of applications received for STC Associate Fellow. Assess credentials, interview named references, compare achievements to established criteria, and deliberate with other Committee Members to evaluate each applicant and achieve consensus.
- Recommend a slate of candidates for Associate Fellow to the Board for approval.
- Once the Board has reviewed and voted on the slate of recommended candidates, notify all applicants, both successful and unsuccessful, of the outcome of their applications in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the process, tools, and templates used by this Committee.
- Create, reuse, and/or refine tools and templates created for use by this Committee.
- (Current Chair) Work with the incoming President to identify and train a Committee Chair successor.
- Ensure that any changes made to the Committee, tools, process, applicant requirements, or evaluation criteria align with those for STC Fellow.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
Reviewing Associate Fellow applications and making valid recommendations to the board.
LEARN ABOUT ASSOCIATE FELLOWS AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS
For more information, click here.