Body of Knowledge Committee
- Craig Baehr
- Laura Palmer
- To develop and implement a single knowledge source that concentrates and delivers all that is technical communication – in short, a Technical Communication Body of Knowledge (TCBOK).
- To provide STC members and all technical communicators with a wealth of resources and opportunities for continuous learning and professional development.
- To create a vehicle for collaborative determination and social networking that will foster a stronger sense of community purpose and spark wider participation.
- To make available and capitalize on the wealth of intellectual property within STC publications.
- To provide STC members with a stronger sense of professional identity and a clearer sense of the career paths that are open to them.
- Tag and link to Society content including but not limited to Intercom, Technical Communication Journal, and Summit Proceedings.
- Natalie Ward
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
- The TCBOK is a forum for professional development and collaboration.