The membership rates for the Corporate Value Program (CVP) are wholly dependent upon the number of technical communicators that your organization sponsors.
Discounted STC Classic membership is included for each employee with no enrollment fee. Classic membership includes:
- Free access to STC publications including Intercom magazine,Technical Communication journal, the Salary Database, STC’s Notebook blog, and TechComm Today eNewsletter
- Individual and corporate savings through STC’s partners such as UPS, Lenovo
- Member-only discounts on the Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC) Foundation level exam. ($245 savings)
- Member rates on STC training and educational activities, including live and recorded webinars, online courses, and STC’s annual conference
- Member-only access to over 140 on-demand seminars
- Member rates on registration for the Summit, STC’s annual conference (Anaheim, CA, 15-18 May 2016)
- Opportunity to join a local STC chapter or any Special Interest Groups (SIGs) (additional cost)
- Free member-only, sponsored, educational live webinars
Plus, your company will receive:
- One copy of STC’s Salary Database with Excel Workbooks (2016 members only)
- 28% off job posting rates on STC’s Job Bank: Use code STCCVP
- Announce CVP membership as a benefit of employment. Memberships are transferable to new employees when one leaves your company
- Sponsor a member-only live webinars for your team (additional costs may be involved)
- Eligibility to be featured on STC's Notebook blog in new Corporate Value Program Spotlight column
- Opportunity to participate in STC Technical Communication Summit conference sessions, STC's Notebook blog, and Intercom magazine articles
- Market your products and services to STC members with special discounted rates on advertising, email blasts, and exhibit space at the STC Summit
Additional Bonus! Buy five live webinars for company employees and receive the sixth for free.
Please note that CVP dues rates are prorated throughout the year. For additional information about joining as a CVP member, dues rates, or to receive an application, please email Stacey O'Donnell or call +1 (571) 366-1912.