Presentation Skills Master Class
3 Session Workshop
5 -19 October 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT-4)
Registration closes 28 September 2021
This is a highly interactive workshop. All participants must enable their computer camera and microphone during their presentations, and agree to be recorded.
Now, more than ever, you need to be able to present yourself and your ideas clearly and effectively. Poor presentation skills can hold you back in your career and allow others to take credit for your ideas. In contrast, good speakers get promoted faster and earn more, plus they are exposed to more opportunities than their colleagues who present poorly.
This workshop involves hands-on exercises, games, and performance time. Even if you are already a confident speaker, you can learn techniques to improve your performance.
It’s time for you to stop hiding in the background and start enjoying the spotlight! In this workshop, you will learn to:
• Edit down your ideas to create a focused, organized presentation
• Catch the audience’s attention with a great introduction
• Connect your key points to keep the audience engaged and on track
• Remember your content without reading from notes
• Avoid the most common mistakes
• Handle questions with confidence
• …and more!