November 19, 2014 - 2:00 PM
Address9401 Lee Highway, Suite 300, Fairfax, VA 22031 View map
Many qualified candidates go unnoticed by HR because they have not learned how to get filtered and top-ranked in HR systems, called Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs). In fact, HR may never know they applied, because their resume is either deleted automatically by the system or ranked so low in the candidate pile it doesn’t appear in an HR search.
It is no longer enough that you have the right qualifications based on an impressive work history. In the online job hunt, to get noticed by HR, you need to understand how ATSs work. In this webinar, you will be shown the top ways in which these systems filter and rank candidates, and what you can do to beat the system.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Deconstruct a job posting for the important elements needed to beat HR robots
- Separate the critical words from the “fluff” in job postings and company collateral
- Identify issues with your resume that are barriers to getting top-ranked
- Position your skills and qualifications to best present your candidacy
- Incorporate personal branding in your resume to best position your skills