December 2, 2015 - 2:00 PM
December 2, 2015 - 3:00 PM
Modern forms of communication have taken over our daily lives. Where were we before Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn? While many of us use some or all of these in our personal lives, it’s not always obvious where and how these play into content strategy. When it comes to working with social media in an organization:
- How do you determine what’s right for you and your company?
- What social media options are there?
- What is being done by companies in this arena?
- Where does social media fit into your content strategy?
- How can you pilot an idea and apply its results to your strategy?
- How can you measure and report results?
- How does this improve user experience and influence the bottom line?
Come to this webinar to get answers to these questions and to dig into social media and its impact to content strategy.