Have you been enjoying the past several months of Roundtable for free? Roundtable is a new subscription-based educational offering from STC that is separate from STC membership. Roundtable provides ongoing professional development in the form of fresh, high-quality content for 12 months on topics relevant to technical communicators and curated by well-known experts.
If you’d like to see what Roundtable can offer before signing up, you can view one month of free Roundtable content at https://www.stc.org/roundtable/future-of-tech-comm/.
Officially subscribe for access in September and beyond! For a limited time, STC is offering a special Founders’ Roundtable subscription for an annual fee of only $350, giving you access to content worth more than $1,500.
Not yet convinced? Here’s a list of the content that’s been featured in Roundtable since its launch in March. By registering, you’ll gain complete access to all of this content, plus all future content for the next year.
- March: The Future of Technical Communication, curated by Scott Abel, “The Content Wrangler,” an internationally recognized content strategist.
- April: Content Strategy and Experience, curated by Rahel Bailie, an STC Fellow and Director of Content for Babylon Health.
- May: Professional Development, curated by Alyssa Fox and Alisa Bonsignore. Alyssa is a former STC President and a content strategist and marketing leader. Alisa is a writer and researcher who clarifies complex ideas from her office in the San Francisco Bay Area, and currently serves on the STC Board of Directors.
- June: Leadership and Teams, curated by Toni Mantych, Senior Director of Product Content Experience at ServiceNow and a recognized Top 200 Content Experience Strategist.
- July: Content Design and Development for Machine Delivery, curated by Toni Byrd Ressaire, a consultant, trainer, and information developer. She founded the company Info4Design and is the Co-Founder of the Information 4.0 Consortium.
- August: Content Measurement + Intelligence, curated by Colleen Jones, author of The Content Advantage and Founder of Content Science, a content strategy and intelligence firm.
- September (currently underway): Globalization/Localization, curated by Karen Tkaczyk. an award-winning freelance translator, editor, and trainer.
And don’t miss the content we have planned for the rest of 2019:
- October: Learning Experience Design, curated by Phylise Banner, a learning experience design pioneer with 25 years of experience.
- November: Content Engineering, curated by Cruce Saunders, a content experience strategist and Founder of [A], a Content Intelligence firm.
- December: Information Design 4.0, curated by Ray Gallon, an STC Associate Fellow, and President and Co-Founder of the Transformation Society.
The Founders’ Rate will be available for a limited time only. However, you will lock in this special rate as long as you maintain your Roundtable subscription, even after the price goes up for everyone else. Sign up today!