STC’s Technical Communication Summit is the premier conference for technical communication education and networking. This year’s virtual event gives attendees an opportunity to learn and connect from the comfort and safety of their homes. Thinking about registering? See below for just a few of the many reasons why you should join us!
A virtual Summit in our new world offers exciting capabilities including:
- Global Reach – the virtual format allows attendees to network, learn from, and connect with technical communicators the world over.
- Convenience – attend the Summit from the comfort of your own home!
- Reduced Cost – connecting virtually eliminates many of the additional costs to attendees that come with an in-person meeting including travel, accommodations, meals, and more.
- Platform Enhancements – we’ve made enhancements to our virtual platform, based on attendee feedback from last year’s virtual Summit, that will allow for a better user experience and more opportunity to take advantage of all the Summit has to offer.
- Extended Access– full registration includes complimentary access to Summit OnDemand – including recordings of over 80 education sessions – through 31 August 2021. Even if you can’t attend the Summit entirely on its set dates or just a specific session live, you will have the opportunity to access any session recording when your schedule allows.
One-Day Rates Now Available!
Only want to attend the Summit on a particular day? One-Day Registration is now available! Please note, One-Day Registration does not include access to Summit OnDemand.
Learn more and register at summit.stc.org.