STC’s new Industry Partner Membership (IPM) allows your company to gain exposure to technical communication leaders from across the globe, raises your company’s visibility among the profession, and gives you a savings when marketing with STC online, in print, and/or exhibiting or sponsoring at STC’s annual conference.
As an IPM, your company will receive the following benefits annually:
- Company logo and URL on STC’s website
- 1 complimentary, 45-minute, educational or tool-related webinar to be given by your company to STC members
- $200 off STC exhibits and sponsorship costs for STC’s annual conference, the Technical Communication Summit & Expo
- Corporate listing in STC’s new IPM Directory, which will include contact information and your company logo in both online and printed issues of Intercom Magazine (the tech comm industry’s top-rated professional publication)
- 10% off all advertising with STC (such as website ads, email blasts, and online and printed publication ads)
- 10% off all job postings on STC’s Job Bank
- Member pricing for all employees on STC’s Certificated Professional Technical Communication (CPTC) exam
- Eligibility to introduce your organization’s products/services/events to members on STC’s Notebook blog
- 1 complimentary sidebar button ad and URL on STC’s Notebook blog for 1 year
- Membership in STC’s Member Perks Program
- Professional & Academic membership benefits for 1 company representative, to include 1 free copy of STC’s annual Salary Survey publication
The cost to join as a STC IPM is only $3,000, annually. Please contact STC’s Membership Department at +1 (703) 522-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to sign up as an Industry Partner.