Come for the networking and education sessions, stay for the Colorado fun! STC’s Rocky Mountain Chapter has a mix of activities planned that will satisfy both the introverts and extroverts.
Like to eat? We’ve got several restaurants lined up for the Dine Around. Like to hike? We have two beautiful hikes planned in the foothills. Bring your boots; we will provide lunch and transportation. Like baseball? The Rockies are in town all week, and we have reserved seats for the Wednesday night game against the San Francisco Giants. Like museums? The DaVinci exhibit will be at the Museum of Nature and Science, and a group is planning to explore the Colorado History Museum.
Here are the main activities. More details and signup pages will follow soon:
- Sunday, 5 May: Interested in international communication or localization? We are holding a meetup with ATA and GALA members after the Welcome Reception (7:00-10:00 PM) location TBD.
- Monday, 6 May: Dine Around, various locations, (gathering starting at 6:30 PM). This activity is great for networking with a small group of people in a fun and casual atmosphere.
- Tuesday, 7 May: A fun night out on the town, details to follow soon!
- Wednesday, 8 May: various activities starting at noon:
- CO History Museum tour: TBD
- Hiking: 12:00 PM, back by 6:00 PM, cost includes lunch and transportation. Sign-up page coming soon!
- Baseball: Game starts at 6:40 PM. Tickets are limited, so sign up now!
Stop by our booth at the Summit and learn about other things to do in Denver while you are here. We are looking forward to seeing you!