Participate in the first two months of STC Roundtable for free! March's theme is “the future of technical communication” curated by Scott Abel. If you've never participated in STC Roundtable, you simply need to sign up for free by clicking here.
New this week:
- See what the experts have to say about the future of tech comm in this week's content from Roundtable. Practitioners across industries and geographic areas discuss the skills they think technical communicators need to stay relevant in the tech comm world going forward. Watch the video and see what they have to say.
- We'd also love to hear from you! Post in the forum about what skills YOU think technical communicators need to stay relevant and grow in the future. If you do so by 29 March, you'll be entered into a drawing for digital, downloadable copies of the 10 books in the XML Press/Content Wrangler Content Strategy series, so hop online and comment on the forums!
- Scott Abel has graciously donated a complimentary ticket to the Technical Documentation RoundUp conference, 21-23 May 2019, where you can learn more about the future of tech comm from a set of fantastic speakers. The value of this ticket is $1900, and if you're registered for the March Roundtable, you could be the winner! You must be registered by 29 March to be included in this drawing.
In case you missed it:
- Week 3 of the March STC Roundtable included a facilitated discussion with technical communication thought leaders and practitioners about the future of the discipline. Panelists include Marta Rauch, Alan J. Porter, Mark Lewis, and Jeremy Lowell, with Scott Abel moderating. Catch up here.
- In April, the free Roundtable theme will be Content Strategy and Experience, curated by Rahel Bailie, with four weeks of vetted content.
The trial months are open to everyone. Check out the great new content, interact with our experts, and contribute to the conversation.