The Distinguished Community Service Awards recognize the hard work and commitment of STC’s community leaders. The three awards-Distinguished Chapter Service Award, Distinguished SIG Service Award, and Distinguished Service Award for Students-recognize an individual’s exemplary effort, energy, and dedication to their community and its activities. This is the highest level of recognition that a member can receive for service to their community. The Distinguished Community Service Awards are administered by the Distinguished Community Service Award Committee.
Please consult the guidelines for the complete nomination process.
- Distinguished Chapter Service (DCSA) Award Guidelines
- Distinguished SIG Service Award Guidelines (DSSA)
- Distinguished Service Award for Students Guidelines (DSAS)
- Any STC community senior member (5 years of STC membership) (DCSA and DSSA only).
- Members with student membership status during the entire period for which the award is given (DSAS only)
With the following exceptions:
- Chapter President
- Chapter Vice President
- SIG Managers/Co-managers
- Members who have already received the DCSA from that chapter
- Members who have already received the DSSA from that SIG
- Members who are on the STC Board of Directors
The professional chapter, SIG, or student chapter executive council.
Due date: November 2019
Please send any questions to committee chair Viqui Dill