Did you know that when you subscribe to Roundtable at the monthly or yearly rate, you’ll get access to the complete backlog of content? That’s 8 months of content you’ll be able to access immediately.
Not yet convinced? Here’s a list of the content that’s been featured in Roundtable since its launch in March.
- March: The Future of Technical Communication, curated by Scott Abel, “The Content Wrangler,” an internationally recognized content strategist.
- April: Content Strategy and Experience, curated by Rahel Bailie, an STC Fellow and Director of Content at Babylon Health.
- May: Professional Development, curated by Alyssa Fox and Alisa Bonsignore. Alyssa is a former STC President and a content strategist and marketing leader. Alisa is a writer and researcher who clarifies complex ideas from her office in the San Francisco Bay Area, and currently serves on the STC Board of Directors.
- June: Leadership and Teams, curated by Toni Mantych, Senior Director of Product Content Experience at ServiceNow and a recognized Top 200 Content Experience Strategist.
- July: Content Design and Development for Machine Delivery, curated by Toni Byrd Ressaire, a consultant, trainer, and information developer. She founded the company Info4Design and is Co-Founder of the Information 4.0 Consortium.
- August: Content Measurement + Intelligence, curated by Colleen Jones, author of The Content Advantage and Founder of Content Science, a content strategy and intelligence firm.
- September: Globalization/Localization, curated by Karen Tkaczyk, an award-winning freelance translator, editor, and trainer.
- October: Learning Experience Design, curated by Phylise Banner, a learning experience design pioneer with 25 years of experience.
Plus, you’ll get access to all future content! Here’s what’s in store for the rest of 2019.
- November: Content Engineering, curated by Cruce Saunders, a content experience strategist and Founder of [A], a Content Intelligence firm.
- December: Information 4.0, curated by Ray Gallon, an STC Associate Fellow, and President and Co-Founder of the Transformation Society.