Volume 66, Number 4 | November 2019
- An Analysis of Physical and Rhetorical Characteristics of Videos Used to Promote Technology Projects, on the Kickstarter Crowdfunding Platform
By Aileen Cudmore and Darina M. Slattery
- Expository Warnings in Public Recreation and Tourism Spaces
By Emil B. Towner
- Sounding Off: Toward a Rhetoric of Sound in Technical Communication
By David Wright
- Communication Strategies for Diagnosing Technical Problems at a Help Desk
By Vincent D. Robles
- Effects of Visual Signaling in Screenshots: An Eye Tracking Study
By Michael Meng
To access the journal through Ingenta (including back issues), log in here.
Technical Communication, the Society for Technical Communication’s journal, publishes articles about the practical application of technical communication theory and serves as a common arena for discussion by practitioners. Technical Communication includes both quantitative and qualitative research while showcasing the work of some of the field’s most noteworthy writers. Among its most popular features are the helpful book reviews. Technical Communication is published quarterly and is free with membership.