Volume 68, Number 1 | February 2021
- What is on the Traditional Herbal Medicine Label? Technical Communication and Patient Safety in Ghana
By Godwin Y. Agboka
- Minimalism Heuristics Revisited: Developing a Practical Review Tool
By Jenni Virtaluoto, Tytti Suojanen, and Suvi Isohella
- Cultural Differences and the Structure of User Instructions: Effects of Chinese and Western Structuring Principles on Chinese and Western Users
By Qian Li, Menno D. T. de Jong, and Joyce Karreman
- The Prevalence and Utility of Formal Features in Screen-Capture Tutorial Videos
By Christopher Brett Jaeger, Joshua Little, and Daniel T. Levin
- Using Schema for Analyzing Audiences: Complexity and Simplicity Balance
By Eric Sentell
To access the journal through Ingenta (including back issues), log in here.
Technical Communication, the Society for Technical Communication’s journal, publishes articles about the practical application of technical communication theory and serves as a common arena for discussion by practitioners. Technical Communication includes both quantitative and qualitative research while showcasing the work of some of the field’s most noteworthy writers. Among its most popular features are the helpful book reviews. Technical Communication is published quarterly and is free with membership.