Volume 69, Number 2
- Localization at Users’ Sites is Not Enough: GhanaPostGPS and Power Reticulations in the Postcolony
By G. Edzordzi Agbozo
- Twitter as a Technical Communication Platform: How IT Companies’ Message Characteristics Relate to Online Engagement
By Shu Zhang, Menno D.T. de Jong, and Jordy F. Gosselt
- Tactical Organizing: What Can the r/wallstreetbets and GameStop Frenzy Teach Us About Technical Communication in a Networked Age?
By Meghalee Das and Jason Tham
- How Can Technical Communicators Help in Disaster Response?
By Sweta Baniya
- Data Handling Process in Extended Reality (XR) When Delivering Technical Instructions
By Satu Rantakokko
- EDITORIAL: The Importance of Translation: An Interview with Dr. Laura Gonzales
By Miriam F. Williams, Editor
- ARTIST'S NOTE: On the Cover
- BOOK REVIEWS
By Jackie Damrau, Editor
- RECENT & RELEVANT
By Sean C. Herring, Editor
To access the journal through Ingenta (including back issues), log in here.
Technical Communication, the Society for Technical Communication’s journal, publishes articles about the practical application of technical communication theory and serves as a common arena for discussion by practitioners. Technical Communication includes both quantitative and qualitative research while showcasing the work of some of the field’s most noteworthy writers. Among its most popular features are the helpful book reviews. Technical Communication is published quarterly and is free with membership.