Volume 67, Number 4 | November 2020
- The Art of Visual Design: The Rhetoric of Aesthetics in Technical Communication
By Charles Kostelnick
- Uncommonly Common: Reconsidering Creativity and Beauty in Technical Communication
By Kathleen Sandell Hardesty and Andrew Hollinger
- Drawing on Personas: How User Personas Affect Creativity
By Candice Lanius, Ryan Weber, Jackie Spiegle, Joy Robinson, and Robin Potts
- Incorporating Social Science, the Fine Arts, and Technical Writing: A Case History at Publishing Concepts (PCI)
By Carla T. Kungl, M. Blake Hargrove, and Debra F. Hargrove
- EDITORIAL: Special Issue Introduction: Identifying Dimensions of Artistic Creativity in Technical Communication
By Felicia Chong and Tammy Rice-Bailey
- ARTIST'S NOTE: On the Cover
- BOOK REVIEWS by Jackie Damrau, Editor
- RECENT & RELEVANT by Sean C. Herring
To access the journal through Ingenta (including back issues), log in here.
Technical Communication, the Society for Technical Communication’s journal, publishes articles about the practical application of technical communication theory and serves as a common arena for discussion by practitioners. Technical Communication includes both quantitative and qualitative research while showcasing the work of some of the field’s most noteworthy writers. Among its most popular features are the helpful book reviews. Technical Communication is published quarterly and is free with membership.