Volume 64, Number 2 | May 2017
- Localizing Communities, Goals, Communication, and Inclusion: A Collaborative Approach by Ann Shivers-McNair and Clarissa San Diego
- Of Scripts and Prototypes: A Two-Part Approach to User Experience Design for International Contexts by Kirk St.Amant
- Converging Fields, Expanding Outcomes: Technical Communication, Translation, and Design at a Non-profit Organization by Laura Gonzales and Heather Noel Turner
- Crossing the Divide: Implications for Technical Communication User Advocates by Rachel Tofteland-Trampe
- Designing for a Culturally Inclusive Democracy: A Case Study of Voter Registration Outreach Postcards in Latino Communities by Lindsay Pryor
- Special Series Review On Engineering Communication by Donald R. Riccomini
- EDITORIAL: Localizing User Experience: Strategies, Practices, and Techniques for Culturally Sensitive Design by Huatong Sun & Guiseppe Getto, Guest Editors
- ARTIST’S NOTE: On the Cover
- BOOK REVIEWS by Jackie Damrau, Editor
- RECENT & RELEVANT by Lyn Gattis
To access the journal through Ingenta (including back issues), log in here.
Technical Communication, the Society for Technical Communication’s journal, publishes articles about the practical application of technical communication theory and serves as a common arena for discussion by practitioners. Technical Communication includes both quantitative and qualitative research while showcasing the work of some of the field’s most noteworthy writers. Among its most popular features are the helpful book reviews. Technical Communication is published quarterly and is free with membership.