Volume 66, Number 2 | May 2019
- Understanding Content Strategy as a Specialized Form of Management Consulting by Sarah O’Keefe, Alan Pringle, and Bill Swallow
- Defining Content Strategy as a Practice for Engagement by Marli Mesibov
- Visualizing Content Strategy for Complex Content Ecosystems by Marina Sedmak, Kathleen Ruggeri, Robin Boldt, Sabrina Dennis, and Julianne Forsythe
- The Enterprise Content Services Organization by Cruce Saunders
- Content Strategy as Practical Knowledge by Heinz Wittenbrink and Jutta Pauschenwein
To access the journal through Ingenta (including back issues), log in here.
Technical Communication, the Society for Technical Communication’s journal, publishes articles about the practical application of technical communication theory and serves as a common arena for discussion by practitioners. Technical Communication includes both quantitative and qualitative research while showcasing the work of some of the field’s most noteworthy writers. Among its most popular features are the helpful book reviews. Technical Communication is published quarterly and is free with membership.