There’s still time to get your entry in for the STC local competitions!
When you enter, you get the following benefits:
- Gain valuable feedback on your work from objective peers.
- Validate your innovative ideas.
- Learn new techniques and best practices.
- Get advice from your peers.
If you win:
- It looks good on your résumé.
- You can use if as a marketing tool.
- Award-winning entries make a great addition to your portfolio.
Enter by 31 October 2016 to the competition nearest you:
- Carolina Chapter: http://www.stc-carolina.org/tiki-index.php?page=Competitions Contact: Betsy Kent betsykentnc@nullcom
- Chicago Chapter: http://www.stc-chicago.com/competition/ Contact: MK Grueneberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York-Philadelphia-Atlanta-Rochester Regional Competition: http://www.stcnymetro.org/home/competitions/competition-entries Contact: Malu Schloss competition@nullnet
- Washington DC-Baltimore Chapter: http://competition.stcwdc.org/ Contact: Richard Bogacz competition_manager@nullorg
- West Michigan Shores Chapter: https://sites.google.com/site/wmsstc/competition Contacts: Peggy Frizzo email@example.com and Sandy Balkema firstname.lastname@example.org .