This entry is being posted on behalf of Timothy Esposito, candidate for Treasurer in the 2017 STC election. More information about Timothy can be found on his STC election page.
My name is Timothy Esposito, and I am running for STC Treasurer.
Over the years, I have held many roles with STC, both for the Philadelphia Metro Chapter and for the Society itself. At the chapter level, I have served as scholarship organizer, treasurer, webmaster, vice president, and president. For the society, I have worked on the Community Affairs Committee and the Scholarship Committee, and have presented at Summit Leadership Day. Additionally, I have twice served on the Budget Review Committee (2012 and 2015). So why do I want to join the STC board as Treasurer?
I am running for STC Treasurer because I want to:
• Apply leadership skills I developed with STC to help guide the Society itself.
• Help communities understand the Society’s finances.
• Work with communities to simplify their finances so that they can focus on better serving the professional development needs of their members.
• Support the Society as it grows, evolves, and continues to set the standards in our industry.
Please consider me for treasurer because I am:
• Hard working
• Highly organized
• Experienced as a chapter treasurer (5 years)
• Comfortable working in diverse communities and remote teams
• Invested in balancing the needs of communities and the Society to provide the best possible outcome for both STC and STC members have great potential. My attention to detail and organizational skills will assist the Society and its members.
If elected Society Treasurer, I will serve honestly and faithfully to the best of my ability.
Please see the STC Election website for more information, such as my mission statement, my personal website, and my LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. Post questions for me or any of the candidates on the STC forum.