The STC Summit in Denver features almost 90 sessions, a opening keynote by Peter Morville, a closing plenary on tech comm’s influence and impact, and—for those interested in-depth learning—there are both full-day and half-day preconference workshops on 4 and 5 May. All are taught by experts in their respective fields.
Full-day: Saturday, 4 May:
– Creating the Right Solutions for Real Audience Problems using Design Thinking, Andrea L. Ames
Full-day: Sunday, 5 May:
– API Documentation Workshop, Tom Johnson
Half-day: Sunday, 5 May:
– Necessities of Editing, Linda Oestreich
– Designing Compelling and Powerful Infographics, Mike Parkinson
– Git the Docs: A Fun, Hands-On Introduction to Source Control, Becky Todd
– Information Design Workshop, Saul Carliner
– Turning Theory into Practice: Content Strategy Demystified, John Collins
– Minimalism Strategies, Dawn Stevens
– Add UX Methodologies to Your Portfolio, Michelle Gardner
– Designing with Memory In Mind, Patti Shank
And, for those interested in getting certified before the Summit even starts, Alan Houser and Jamie Gillenwater are offering a two-day CPTC Prep Training Course.
For more information, see Preconference Workshops.
Full workshop descriptions, click here.
Learn more about all the speakers here.