STC, the Nominating Committee, and the Board of Directors are pleased to announce the results of the 2023 STC election.
Of 1,435 eligible voters, 351 (24%) cast a ballot.
Congratulations to those elected, and thank you to all the candidates for your dedication to STC and willingness to devote your time and energy to improving our Society by running for office.
- Timothy Esposito will automatically succeed from the office of Vice President.
(1 candidate for one position; three-year commitment)
- Elizabeth (Liz) Herman – ELECTED – Votes: 337
(1 candidates for one position; two-year term)
- Roberta (Bobbi) Werner – ELECTED – Votes: 331
- No elections for secretary this year
(2 candidates for two positions; two-year term)
- Jennifer Goode – ELECTED – Votes: 184
- Jamye Sagan – ELECTED – Votes: 162
- Guiseppe Getto – Votes: 142
- Sree Pattabiraman – Votes: 130
(3 candidates for two positions; two-year term)
- Rachel Houghton – ELECTED – Votes: 232
- Zohra Mutabanna – ELECTED – Votes: 191
- Sean Stevenson – Votes: 163
Thank you to all STC members who expressed interest in running for office.
Note that the slate was prepared in accordance with the current Society bylaws.
The 2023 STC election was open in March To be eligible to vote, members must have paid their dues by 31 January of the election year. All eligible members received an email from a third-party vendor to vote in the election.