STC’s Membership Value Calculator
Whether you have been a member for years or you are making the decision to join, use this calculator to measure the return on your STC membership investment.
How much do you really save by being a member?
|eSubscriptions to Intercom magazine and Technical Communication Journal||$75|
|CPTC Certification exam||$250|
|Live webinars (per event)||$40|
|Sponsored webinars (per event)||$59|
|Recorded webinars (per recording)||$40|
|Online courses (per event)||$400|
|45-day job postings on the Job Bank (per post)||$50|
|STC’s Salary Database||$149|
|Registration rates for STC’s annual conference||$300+|
Total Member Savings:
And don’t forget these benefits!
In addition to the above list, STC offers a number of intangible benefits to members:
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) through STC’s educational programs. Receive 2 CEU’s for any STC annual membership category
- Download a personalized Education Report Card showing all the classes you’ve taken with STC in the past three years
- Receive full access to the Technical Communication Body of Knowledge, a collection of the best knowledge surrounding technical communication
- Use member-only discounts on products and services through our Member Perks Program with such companies as UPS (servicing our U.S. and Canadian members), Dominion Dental, MadCap Software, and Office Depot.
- Find new employment opportunities on STC’s Job Bank, post a resume, and use the professional resources to sharpen your job seeking skills
- Use STC’s Mentor Board and connect with other members to form relationships that foster professional development
The value and available savings more than cover the cost of membership!