Corporate Value Program
The Corporate Value Program (CVP) membership enables organizations to purchase a package of individual memberships for your entire tech comm team, at an overall discounted rate. Companies are eligible to join as a CVP member with a team five or more technical communicators. When your company invests in a CVP membership, each employee enrolled receives industry tips, tool trainings, professional development, networking opportunities, and other high-quality resources. It’s a win-win for your company and your entire team!
New for 2020! STC now offers two levels of CVP membership! Which CVP membership category is best for your team? Below are lists of benefits and pricing for each CVP membership level.
CVP Professional & Academic level:
- All Professional & Academic membership benefits for each employee
- Free digital access to STC publications including: Intercom magazine, Technical Communication journal, and STC’s Notebook blog
- Member-only rates on STC’s certification exam
- Individual and corporate savings through STC’s Member Perks Program
- Member-only rates on all professional development including live and recorded webinars, and online courses
- Free member-only, sponsored, educational live webinars
- Member-only rates on registration for the Technical Communication Summit & Expo, STC’s annual conference
- Opportunity to join a networking chapter by geographic area or any virtual networking Special Interest Groups (SIGs) about a specific area of interest (additional fees apply)
- Reduced member-only rate to subscribe to STC Roundtable
CVP Gold level:
- All Professional & Academic membership benefits for each employee, plus
- Free print subscription to Intercom magazine
- Free registration for all live webinars
- Additional 20% discount off member rate for online courses
- Extended early rate discount on registration to the Technical Communication Summit & Expo, STC’s annual conference
- Free memberships to one networking chapter and any virtual networking Special Interest Groups (SIGs) about a specific area of interest
- Free subscription to STC Roundtable
Both CVP levels extend the following benefits to the organization:
- No new member enrollment fee
- Memberships are transferable to new employees when one leaves your company
- Discounted job posting rates on STC’s Job Bank: For a 10% discount, use the code: STCCVP
- Opportunity to sponsor a member-only live webinars (additional costs may be involved)
- Opportunity to participate as a presenter in STC Technical Communication Summit conference sessions, or as a contributor in STC’s Notebook blog, and Intercom magazine articles
- Discounted rates on advertising, email blasts, and exhibit space at STC’s annual conference
- Buy five live webinars for company employees and receive the sixth for free.
The membership rates for the Corporate Value Program (CVP) are wholly dependent upon the number of technical communicators that your organization adds to the membership and the CVP member level you select. STC has reduced rates for membership by 30% through 31 August. The rates listed below are the discounted price.
|Number of members:||Professional & Academic Level||Gold Level|
|5 to 9 members||$133 each||$252 each|
|10 to 25 members||$126 each||$245 each|
|26 to 50 members||$119 each||$238 each|
|51 -75 members||$112 each||$231 each|
Ready to enroll? Complete the online application below by selecting the desired level of membership or complete a paper application. Need additional information or have questions about joining as a CVP member?Email STC’s membership department or call +1 (703) 522-4114.