Agile Special Interest Group
- Is your company adopting Agile development methods and you want to compare practices with other technical communicators?
- Are you interested in how tech comm fits into the Definition of Done?
- Would you like to learn more about how technical communicators can make great Scrum Masters?
If so, then the STC Agile SIG is for you!
The STC Agile SIG is a great resource for technical communicators to share their experiences and information on all aspects of Agile implementation. Our members come from a variety of companies and Agile experience levels (from new adopters to mature teams). Joining the STC Agile SIG provides the following benefits:
- A central location for all your Agile Tech Comm questions and conversations
- Online seminars on Agile-related topics
- Interviews with experts in Agile technical communication
- Access to great resources on Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and other Agile disciplines
- Case studies of different implementation types
We hope you will join your voice to the mix!
Name: Jamye Sagan