April 12, 2016 - 2:00 PM
April 12, 2016 - 3:00 PM
Content marketing is now used by 90% of all businesses, yet only 30% of those businesses are finding success. In this session, Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute, goes into this marketing challenge and what communication professionals need to do to attract and retain customers with content.
Joe’s presentation reviews the latest B2B content marketing research, and then dives into five critical essentials for all communications professionals to follow in 2016. These include:
- Setting up the proper goals for content marketing
- Creating a content marketing mission statement to drive your business
- Focusing on subscribers over likes and fans.
- Developing an influencer program to drive your subscriptions
- Jumpstarting your content marketing program with partnerships